Air duct electric heater is a device that converts electrical energy into heat energy and heats the heated material. The external power supply has low load and can be maintained many times, which greatly improves the safety and service life of the air duct electric heater. The heater circuit can be designed as required, which facilitates active control of parameters such as outlet temperature, flow rate, and pressure. The energy saving effect is obvious, and the heat generated by the electric energy is almost transferred to the heating medium.
During the task, the low-temperature fluid medium of the air duct electric heater enters its delivery inlet through the pipeline under the action of pressure. Using the principle of fluid thermodynamics, the electric heating element is taken away along the specific heat exchange channel in the air duct electric heater. The high-temperature heat energy is obtained, thereby increasing the temperature of the heated medium, and obtaining the high-temperature medium required for the process at the outlet of the electric heater in the air duct.
The internal high-pressure system of the air duct electric heater can provide the DCS system with alarm signals such as heater operation, high temperature, fault, shutdown, etc., and can also accept the operation slogans such as automatic and shutdown issued by the DCS. In addition, the air duct electric heater system adds a reliable and safe monitoring device, but the reference price of the explosion-proof air heater is higher.
Air duct electric heater installation method
1. First, unpack the electric air heater and install the exhaust valve and joint;
2. Second, put the expansion tube in and lay it flat;
3. Use a hammer drill to drill 12 holes. Its depth is calculated after the expansion pipe is inserted, and then its outer edge is flush with the wall;
4. Then install the bottom hook, and tighten the screws after meeting certain requirements;
5. Then put the inverter air radiator on the bottom-mounted hook, and then install the hook on the top to adjust the position of the hook. After clamping, the expansion screw can be tightened, and the exhaust valve should be placed above when placing the radiator;
6. Then install and assemble the pipe joints, install the pipes according to the requirements of the drawings, connect with the inlet and outlet, and fasten the components;
Finally, input hot water, open the exhaust valve to exhaust until the water comes out. When the electric air heater is running, remember not to exceed the working pressure listed in the manual.
Post time: Aug-15-2022