High quality Ceramic Finned Air Strip Heater
Ceramic Finned Air Strip Heaters are constructed of heating wire, mica insulation plate, seamless stainless steel sheath and fins, It can be finned to improve heat transfer. The fins are specially designed to provide maximum surface contact for good heat dissipation into the finned cross sections, thus resulting in rapid heat transfer to the air. Ceramic fin strip heaters are an excellent industrial heating product that can be easily controlled by using a heating control panel, mechanical thermostat or cost effective bi-metal thermostats that can be installed on the surface of the heater. Mounting holes are useful to mount the heaters securely on the wall housing with terminal extending from the sheath for easy electrical connections. Many users also request lead wires that extend from one end that make the installation more flexible as the temperature controller is easily adaptable to this configuration. Temperatures can reach as high as 500 degrees F and use the high quality magnesium oxide that is also used in tubular heating elements that allow for effective heat transfer.
* Watt density: Max 6 w/cm²
* Standard Strip dimension: 38mm(Width)
* 11mm(Thickness)* Length (customized)
* Standard Finn dimension: 51*35mm
* Maximum Allowable Sheath Temperature: 600℃
* We support OEM order,and print Brand or Logo on surface.
* We can custom specially (According to your size,voltage,power and required material etc.)
* Equipped with insulation to reduce heat loss (Magnesium oxide, Mica, Fiberglass)
* Available mounting styles for strip heaters: Mounting tabs with holes or slots
* Available sheath materials: Aluminum, Iron, Compressed under high pressure
* Dies and mold heating
* Resistive Load Banks
* Food warming
* Freeze and moisture protection
* Curing Ovens, Dryers, Ducts, etc.